Factory Roll Bar For Sale

From: ABADDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 20:44:19 EDT

I just had my truck repainted and have decided not to put the factory roll
bar back on. It was part of the "Off Road Appearance " package and it mounts
to the top of the bed rails by 2 bolts on both sides. It is chrome and is in
pretty nice shape. Anyone care to make an offer for it. I don't have a clue
how I would ship it, so pickup is almost necessary. I have a picture of it on
my truck if anyone is interested.
It is off a 93 Dakota. I have think that they were available till 96.
Thanks

Tom