Re: Re: Mazda RX-7 rotary engine

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 00:25:03 EDT

> PS. who said they aren't fast? I'd just like to know 1/4 mile and all
those
> other times. I have heard stock 0-60 is 4.9.

http://www.webpti.com/dan/cars/specs.html
Seems to have some good specs and toe 1/4 mile times for them also. Read for
yourself, but here are some quick 1/4 mile specs:
-1993-95 5-speed 13.9@99.9
-1993-95 4-speed auto 14.5@96.3
-1996-97 5-speed Japan 13.9@102.5
All I know is the 1995 RX7, which was lowered, met the rear end of the truck
and didnt make it out so well. I ended up having $1500 worth of damage(new
hitch, bumper, frame straightening) and the Mazda at the time mine was being
repaired was right at $6200.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6