RE: Re: Mazda RX-7 rotary engine

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 08:35:00 EDT

So you should also know that you can have two identical Rotaries and one
could be much faster than the other. (This is also from past experience
working at a Mazda dealership.)

(I've actually driven normally aspirated RX7's that were faster than the
Turbo version. Nothing more than just a bad build and not enough QA.)

- Bernd