Re: RE: fuel pump saga.....

From: Ptturbo@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 09:11:23 EDT

Rich,
are you positive the problem is not with an open connector in a plug
 somewhere? If you need a different fuel float assembly, then you
will probably need the fuel pick up assembly also.
 If the fuel pickup is not laying on the floor of the tank,
you'll run out of gas and still have 5 gallons in the tank.
I HATE when that happens! (-8
Anyway, back to the subject at hand. If the new tank is just longer
or wider (and no deeper) you can probably swap the old sender & pickup.
Mike V