RE: tranny update still don't have my truck back

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 10:26:18 EDT

Do what I always do-call a lawyer who specialize in the automotive industry.
I warn the dealership first then usually they will respond quickly and the
general manager of the dealership calls me back. To calm me down.

This dealership needs to be reminded of the customer is always right.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC