RE:4x4 I/P Dial (was: 2001 Dakota Interior Spy Shots)

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 10:41:27 EDT

Well, the truck I got those from was CC, and I am pretty sure that it was a
Part Time 4x4 system. If you look where the shifter was, that center console
no longer has a space for a manual shifter, and the cup holder was no longer
under the seat..

Josh
http://dakota.jumpautos.com

< www.alltel.net/~ljohn >