RE: RE: 2001 Dakota Interior Spy Shots

From: Looper (davidalooper@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 11:23:33 EDT

I hate that look. I love the dash in my 2000. Didn't
we go thru this look once already? Whey do they put
some people in a room and have them design it with
ZERO input from us the buyers? The wife is not going
to like this when we go for the 2001.

--- Robert Meredith <rmeredith@pa.net> wrote:
> My old 87 dak had this, it sucked... If you sat
> anything up there, it was
> all over the cab after one quick turn (or spirited
> acceleration). They look
> cheap inside now, all square and stuff...
>
> -robert

ftp://208.34.182.90/images/meets/holleytruck/image022.jpg

ftp://208.34.182.90/images/meets/holleytruck/image023.jpg