RE: pics of my truck and suoercharger

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 11:56:52 EDT

Incorrect statement since the tranny and drive shaft are not the same from
the 5.9 to the 4.7 model. The lost for a 4.7 five speed is around 11.54
percent and the auto version is only 19.2 percent drive lost. My truck will
be dynode by JBA for the before and after installation of the prototype
headers.

I had to laugh when I seen Kenne Bell Dyno specs and seen others that
already had there 4.7 done on a Dynojet machine. Big differences!

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC