Re:RE: RE: 2001 Dakota Interior Spy Shots

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 12:00:59 EDT

I don't really care for the boxy look to the front passenger side glove
compartment but I do like the flat "tray" type dash... One of the things that
irks me about my '98 is there is no place to set something down temporarily
without it falling over (like a cup of jo!). Of course with those trays you run
the risk of pulling the old "wallet out the window" trick if the passenger side
window is open and you take a quick turn... :~o
Tom