pics of my truck ATTN: Steve

From: Jeff Crook (Jeff.Crook@ecitelebn.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 14:02:38 EDT

Steve,
unless my math skills have degraded terribly, 235 - 183.3 = 51.2 or a 22% loss
( Jack's example of a 250 HP R/T putting 190 RWHP is a 24 % loss)
263.3 measured RWHP *1.22 = 321 estimated flywheel HP.
You seem to imply that Kenne-Bell's dyno graph of my truck is inaccurate, and I wonder why
Anybody have any Dyno's of a stock 00 CC ,4.7, 3.93 rear for comparison?
I do, however, agrree that driveline losses thru the R/T trans and driveline will be different from ours.
http://www.t-e.com/kb/jeff-dakota.htm