2001 DAK interior

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 19:25:48 EDT

Hey all,
Went to the dealership with my gf so she could look
for a dakota.(Yup I'm a bad influence, I guess)
Anywho, they didn't have the 2001 dakota RC or CC, but
they did have the QC there. When I first saw the
pictures, I didn't really like the interior, but when
I saw it in person, man, it has changed alot! Real
edgey styliing inside. Also saw the new 15x8's wheels.
They are similar to the 15x8's now, but, just like the
interior, real sharp edges. They look good, though. If
I am able to get a chance to take pictures of it(if I
can find my digital camera) I will take pictures of
the whole truck. But I don't know when that will be.
Just wanted to say my peace about this. :O)

=====
Later,
Geoffrey
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~79 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
ICQ#62723274