Meguiar's Gold Class Clear Coat Wax - Any good?

From: Jason Proffitt (jason@proffittracing.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 20:06:13 EDT

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has used Meguiar's products before? Especially
the Gold Class Clear Coat system of Prep & Swirl Reducer, Deep Crystal
System Polish, then Liquid Wax? I have a Black 2000 Dakota and want to keep
it looking great and have read Meguiar's is easy on the paint, lasts long,
and looks good too. Has anyone used the above system and the Professional
line of No. 2 cleaner, No. 7 polish, and No. 26 wax?? Any comments or
recommendations on either system would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, thanks for the info on the tonneau cover, went with a Extang BlackMax
and was very impressed with the quality. Add my name to the list that would
recommend to others.

Thanks,
Jason