Oil pressure high/low (more info)

From: Looper (davidalooper@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 16:20:00 EDT

OK this was strange. The oil level was high in the
safe level so I drain it down the the lower middle of
the safe range. Now when the pressure drops it only
goes a little below the 40 instead of half way down.
This seems really strange to me. I am going to check
the pressure gauge out but worked all weekend so I had
no time. Damn the evil servers Damn them...