found my springs!!

From: Shawn Sullivan (shelbydz87@ratedg.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 00:19:29 EDT

Ok, thanks to all who wrote my about my suspension on my '95 Sport. I
found my springs and struts for the front wheels. They are just about 2'
smaller than I was expecting and they are squished in a spot where I
didn't think to look.

Anyhow, now that I found them, what is a good replacement for a more
stiff ride? Right now, when I go over bumps, the whole truck kinda
bounces for a bit. If I'm turning and I hit lots of small bumps, the
back end slides around and it scares me!

Thanks all.
. . .Shawn

--
shelbydz87@ratedg.com