Re: More 2001 Spy Shots

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 08:33:12 EDT

YUCK! That's all I gotta say... Glad I got my 00 when I did. That dash
is nasty! And I agree with everyone on the little 4X4 switch...(nuf said)
 ONE GOOD THING THOUGH... Did anybody notice that they finally gave us a
AC on/off button? ABOUT TIME! but a little late!

>I went down to Holley this evening but I didn't make it before they
>closed.
>I did however, take some more shots on the 2001 Dakota.
>
>http://www.walt-n-ingrid.com/spyshots.htm

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
natedak2k@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"