Re: electric fans

From: Matt . (guynamedsly@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 15:23:36 EDT

I installed one from Advanced Auto..I think it was an autolite? I put the
thermostat on it. Very easy install..I took off the factory fan when I
installed the new electric one. Make sure to keep your radiator shroud if
you take off the old fan..it helps direct air over the engine..or so say the
people in charge..lol

P.S. When you first install it don't go to far..you'll have to play with the
thermostat to get it right..mine ran the battery down the first day..a
little tweaking and it's been perfect ever since.