RE: Re: Fuel Iinjector Formulas

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 16:21:40 EDT

Well, if this formula is correct at .50 BSFC the 230HP 4.7 should run 18lb
injectors and not 24lb version. But to find that factor for the current
injectors, it is .66782 for CA version and .653617 for the Fed model. Which
one is correct? How can you determine the BSFC factor for the 4.7?

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC