Re: DC Sucks Know a good lawyer

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 17:26:08 EDT

In a message dated 08/01/2000 12:28:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Y2KDakuda@aol.com writes:

<< Thanks for the info I would love to get one but my only problem with a
aftermarket clutch is i don't know how to put one in and my truck is at the
dealer with no clutch or trans in it

 Chris Lambert
 Centreville, VA

i put 50000km(30000 miles) of tire squealing, constantly dragracing,
occasionally 4xing abuse on the clutch of my 98 dak club cab 4x4 5 speed over
the two and a half years i had the truck. the clutch was fine when i
returned to the dealer.
stick it to them hard and dry and don't stop till they bleed because that's
what they are doing to you.
good luck
derek