Re: Catalytic Converter on Backorder?

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 18:58:26 EDT

I feel your pain. 7 months after i got my truck it went out and was on
backorder for 2 months. Then 7 months later it went out again. once again
on back order for 1 month. 2 months and it should go out again :( I live 5
minutes from the famous Brice Rd (Mopar Nationals) were we all do burnouts so
this will speed up the process up. I was thinking of going into the dealer
and ordering one now so when i need one it will be in :( it is imbarrising
isn't.

Tim
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta

In a message dated 7/31/00 11:56:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,