fuel pump saga&wire question...

From: Tom Mize (mopar98@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 22:09:39 EDT

   I got it in and im so happy...and tired....anyway I upgraded my 15
gallon to the 22 gallon tank. first off I tried the 15 pump in the 22
tank...no go,well... it worked but the gauge stayed on "E"...so i got a
reman pump from the dealer and put it in, it works and im happy, now i
can go almost twice as far as before....
    has anyone been up under the right side of the dash behind the glove
box of there gen2 Dak and noticed a black harness connector attatched to
the metal part of the truck? does anyone know what it goes to??

1994 Dodge Dakota Sport V6(1 of 2,986)
1995 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 (RIP)
1995 Dodge Stratus ES
1989 Dodge Daytona(1 of 1,196)