RE: MLM Repost: Anyone having these problems?

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 11:16:56 EDT

I have the same problem my front bumper also. As well as other people on the
list do too. Dodge just doesn't seem to be able to get the painting down
right. My dad's 89 Dodge van flaked and peeled like someone with a bad
sunburn the second year he owned it. My fix is probably going to be buy an
aftermarket from ARB (if they ever make one) or the company that was just
listed in Four Wheeler's project DAK.

 Doug Greig
 Winooski VT
 98 CC 4X4 V6 Sport