RE: Opinions on the Dakota Quad Cab

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 16:21:07 EDT

I own a 2000 Dakota QC and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love it. I
have all the options you listed plus Hvy Duty Cooling, Tow Package and LSD.
My engine is the 5.9 liter rather than the 4.7. I wouldn't mind the 4.7
though but I wouldn't want the 2001 (from what I've seen so far). If you
have a family but still want a truck and you don't need a long bed, this is
the one! Good luck...if you get one there are sooooooooooo many mods you
can make.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 3.55 LSD