Re: greetings

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 17:49:40 EDT

yes im from houma louisiana..ihave a 98 r/t rc..ive had the truck for 2
weeks.ive been looking for other dakota owners in my area..present mods are
as follows reworked throttle body by stephan..he comes highly
recomended..even magnum performance says he does good work..the proof is in
his work ..k&n air raid plus custom cool air duct work that i molded
myself...flowmaster 2 chamber 3"in 3"out single..i also installed flip down
color monitor,vcr,and a really cool alarm system w/rain sensors also my car
remote unlocks my house deadbolt and turns my a/c on in my house and car at
my descretion..matt you can email me prsonally at slpndragon@hotmail.com..