Re: Next Mod

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 19:09:44 EDT

Thanks Richard,

    I looked around mopar's site, and if you're referring to the "High
Performance Magnum Engine Controller", they don't have it for the 97 5.2L
automatic(Federal?), not that I saw anyway :( Guess my next purchase is
the Gibson exhaust then. Thanks for the input!

Ken Allgood
97 cc slt 5.2L. mods: Quick-D, Soft Tonneau, more to come!