Re: Opinions on the Dakota Quad Cab

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 19:28:41 EDT

Well, i don't own a Quad Cab, just an extended cab. But mine just don't not
have enough room for people to be comfortable in the back seat, and i'm
hoping that i'll be able to trade mine in for a Quad within about 2 years or
so.
But the mileage is not going to be anything good, even with your 4x2, you'll
probably be topping off at about 20-22 mpg on the highway. But there are
lots of mods that are fairly inexpensive that will increase your fuel
economy.

The Adam Blaster