Re: drag race tips

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 20:50:10 EDT

amishpimp93@hotmail.com writes:

<< Friday theirs going to be a junior/street legal drag race thats going to
be
 happenin at the track near me. I was wonderin if theres any tips that
 anyone can share on how to get that extra speed out going down the track.
 Like changing tire pressure, adatives and stuff. Tires are about 27" tall,
 235/70/15. Trucks a cc, 5.2ltr., traction bars, 8mm ignition wires, autolite
 3923's, dual exhaust. thanks

 Yeh , Leave on the last yellow light and drive it like you stole it...

Good luck

Bill