RE: RE: truck apart need help (was DC sucks)

From: Chapell, Ron (RChapell@rlps.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 07:55:37 EDT

Hey Chris

I think was your best bet even though it is hard on the wallet. I helped my
friend put a clutch in his Ram and after 7 stitched in his hand (flywheel
dropped) and a week later we had it in. I think the price is worth the
frustration alone. BTW are you having it done at a local garage or at the
dealership and what clutch in going in. Thanks and good luck.

Chapell