Re: Superchargers

From: TONY VIVIANO (tonyviviano@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 10:54:21 EDT

Well, there is not enough info here to make a conclusion here. What year is
your truck? What other mods do you have vs. the R/T. Extended cab or reg
cab? Can you pull a trailer with a vortech? What kind of tires? How much
boost are you running vs. the r/t? What transmission do you have 5spd or
auto? All things have to be equal to make a comaprison. That is a big
difference. Not trying to knock you here but if all things are equal then
this is a huge dicovery and something that we as supercharger consumers need
to know. Also, would make all off kenne bell's sales literature false and
misleading.