97+ tailgate for sale

From: dirt rider (drt-rdr@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 17:34:30 EDT

I have a tailgate for a 97+ dakota for sale. I bought it from someone in
hopes of doing something custom with it, but now I could use some money. So
it's for sale. IT looks like it was taken off the original truck when
practically new. I tstill has all the hardware and handles and cables and is
in great shape. $125 plus shipping. It cost me about $30 to get it shipped
from Washington state to NJ, which is where it is now. All it need is to be
sanded and painted to match your truck
Email me directly at drt-rdr@att.net if you are interested

Nick