motors

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 21:28:42 EDT

like we buy a 360 ci motor because of fuel mileage come on. my daily driver
is a motorcycle and my wifes is a honda accord.untill dc can make a good car
im staying w/their trucks. i hope dc doesnt let chevy or ford kick there
azz..the typhoon and the cyclone is enough..those r truly limited
editions..i also hear that they break down alot.. rumble in the jungle ..im
hungry im gonna go look for some horse meat to eat..mustang stew later
fellows