Re: Opinions on the Dakota Quad Cab

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 22:23:19 EDT

    To make a long story short, I just came back from vaction, Drove Texas to R.I. 4000 miles round trip, with my wife, and 3 (adult size)teenagers. We had a great trip. Mileage was about 18-19 hi-way and some local. The dak also had a full (heavy)load in the bed and had great power on any hill. Check my webpage for upgrades and mod's. GO FOR IT!!!

Thanks,
Don Mallett
Fort Worth, TX
www.geocities.com/maldbnsf
'00 QC 4x2 SLT+, 4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D Service Group, K&N home brew air filter w/ Cool-rap, Cat back Flow-Pro Dual System, Mobil 1 Oil & Gear lub., Oil cooler, 180 T-stat, Tonneau cover, Autolite 3923 plugs, Cool-rap of the A/C Pipes, Radiator Bug Screen.