Re: airbags vs other stuff

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 23:29:18 EDT

hhhmmm..

Well, bags are nice, but unless you are serious about dumpin' your truck
bags aren't the answer. My suggestion is to do what the Chevy Dually
crowd has been doin' for years. They drop the truck as low as they want,
then they buy a load assist airbag system for when they tow. That way
they can roll nice n' low, but then they inflate the bags out back and
hitch up!

that's what I would do anyway =)

-mike d.

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s
PROJECT 13's ----> slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

      "support your local economy... lower your truck"