RE: Re: Was DML and Patent violation problem, advice to Jon

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 00:04:09 EDT

It's sickening to see how much this country dwells on money, power, and
BULLSHIT reasons to sue one another. It also goes to show you how much our
"Democratic" system DOESN'T work anymore. What ever happened to "By the
People, For the People"?!? Now it's more like "By the Rich, For the Rich"

I'll bet ya most of those
"Pre-IPO-I-Got-Rich-Quick-Rice-Boy-SUV-Drivin-Look-Ma-No-Balls-Yuppies"
haven't ever seen a hard days work and complain when they develop a cramp
from typing on their keyboards too much. For those Country folks on the
list, listen to Clay Walker - "Money aint' everything" and you'll understand
what I mean. (It's true)

- Bernd

(Who....me?...frustrated?)