The Dak did the job!

From: eric hufstedler (huff@101freeway.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 01:39:07 EDT

Hi folks,

My gf and i went on a dessert camping trip this weekend. I was cruising up
the mountain when i saw the "Turn off AC to prevent overheating" sign. I
thought, "Gee, it is a little hot out there" so i turned it up, continued up
the mountain in ~90 degree weather with the AC on, towing a trailor going
60mh (no speeding tickets for me!). The V6 only warmed up a little.

The only problem i had is that one of my factory good years blew out later
in the trip while going zero miles an hour, probably from the heat. (Should
they be worn out after 30K miles?)

huff