Re: RE: The Dak did the job!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 02:20:56 EDT

Factory Goodyear Wrangler ATs were bald at 34,000 miles; did pretty good
offroad. Hoosier Radial All Terrains lasted 43,000 miles with ocassional
rotation and balancing; really good offroad traction. The current Dunlop
Radial Rover RVs have 50,000 miles on them and have also been a decent off
road tire. I do get these rotated and balanced every 7,500 miles or so. I
would say I 'can' get 7-10,000 miles more out of them, which I doubt I will
wait that long to replace them.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6