Re: FREAKIN STICKER!!!ATTN:Preacher

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 06:04:54 EDT

At 10:56 PM 8/3/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>OK, I havent even open my sliding window due to its about 95degress and been
>using my AC. Well my $11 DML sticker is pealing in 5 places....i tried
>sticking it back down but it's just not stickin. Why ?
>Thanks,

Hmm... That's unusual!

The only thing I can think of is that the window wasn't clean before you
applied it or maybe you use something unusual to wash your Dak?

I have the same decal, using the same material, been on the truck since
April, applied using the directions I sent out and I have taken mine
through the carwash, opened my window etc and it still looks good!

I don't know what else to tell you.

If you are sure that you followed the directions and are positive that it
has to be a manufacturing defect, drop me a line offlist with your mailing
address and I will replace the decal. I don't want dissatisfied DML'rs
running around with peeling stickers :-)

Preacher
99 1/2 CC 4x4 SLT+ Redneck/Truck
http://www.bastaards.org
http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm CUSTOM DECALS!