RE: What rim is this?

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 09:24:29 EDT

Kyle,

        From the description it is the American Racing "chrome nugget" with an offset. The rim width of 15x7 verses
15x6 is to fit a wider tire so it won't break the bead (seal) around the rim. The tire sticks out more probably
because the rim is offset/backspacing is different. I know Ultra makes a lot of the same rims American Racing does,
but will fit the Dakota bolt pattern. Check em out...

http://www.ultrawheel.com/

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.
97-Dakota Club Cab,5.2L, 4X4, 7" Lift, 35"x12.50" BFG A/T.

http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html