RE: windshieldwiperscoop

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 09:32:54 EDT

I have one, but am waiting to put my sunviser on at the same time. Keep in mind there are
two styles clear and smoked. If you have black you can get away with the smoked without painting it.
If you want it to match, buy the clear and have it painted on the inside.

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.
97-Dakota Club Cab,5.2L, 4X4, 7" Lift, 35"x12.50" BFG A/T.

http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html