DML Sticker (Mike)

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 11:25:59 EDT

The show is in Delta PA, or Whiteford MD, which ever they want it to be
called. This is the first show they are having, so I don't really know what
to expect out of it. Knowing the area, I have a feeling that my truck would
be about the only one with a coat of paint on it :) But then again I don't
know what to expect. Wonder how they would bring a vehicle up on blocks to a
show??? :)

Anyway, its called the Delta Cardiff Car & Truck show. August 18 from 12-5.
If you want to pop in I can give you directions.

Know of any other shows coming up soon??

Erika