RE: WAS DML Sticker...Now Show (Erika)

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 12:00:35 EDT

Erika,

        Im lined up for two shows. September there is one at East Point Mall in Dundalk. (over the Key Bridge)
There is also an all truck show in Chestertown (over the Bay Bridge) in October.
I'll have to check my calender for the August show. Forward all the info... Is there a web site to check it out?

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.
97-Dakota Club Cab,5.2L, 4X4, 7" Lift, 35"x12.50" BFG A/T.

http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html