Security System

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 12:29:23 EDT

Here's a subject that should elicit a bunch of varied responses. Dakota
security systems...

I have a 2000 Dak with a factory OEM security system. Problem with this
system: no shock sensors and no passive arming. I wanted to add the EVS-II
Plus system but dealer says it can't be done with the OEM security system.
Code Alarm is supposed to be working on a solution for the Daks but doesn't
have one yet.

I'm thinking about a Viper system. These are supposed to be
top-of-the-line. What do you folks think? All of you DML'ers in SoCal:
What security system dealers do you know that know their vehicle electronics
and can do an excellent job? I don't want people ripping into my wiring
that don't know what their doing.

Thanks all for your help.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 3.55 LSD