Delta/Whiteford MD Car & Truck Show

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 17:17:20 EDT

There is no website or even a phone number for this show. Thats why I don't
what kind of show it will be. It could be just a few trucks here and there,
or it could be bigger then what I am expecting. The area that the show is in
looks like something from the Dukes of Hazzard. So again, I don't know what
the show will be like. If I can find out anymore info on it I will pass it
on. If your still interested in directions let me know.

Erika