Re: DML:Show in Indiana was:Now:Truck Show

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 17:46:11 EDT

Call this number to get info.....1-812-347-2910...ask for Max Fessel. His
wife can help you too. Or, you can e-mail him at mafessel@venus.net
Looks like from Indianapolis, you'll want to go I-65 south to Scottsburg,
then west on Hwy 56 to Salem, then south on Hwy 135 to Palmyra, on south to
New Salisbury, then west to Ramsey. That's pretty vague, but it'll give you
rough idea. Let me know if you plan on attending!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/