Re: Why on Earth...

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 19:12:13 EDT

In a message dated 8/4/2000 06:02:56 PM, andylevy@bigfoot.com writes:

<< Don, from the descriptions given in the articles, it looks like it's
damn near impossible to get there in the first place. And not important
enough to the papers or their readers to send a photographer up there on
foot.

MALDBNSF@aol.com wrote: >>

Ohh OK, thats to bad.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...... What about a spy satellite, Hmmmmm never mind I'm getting tierd. I'm
going to bed now.... Got to work grave yard tonight.

Thanks,
Don Mallett
Fort Worth, TX
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf/">www.geocities.com/maldbnsf</A>
'00 QC 4x2 SLT+, 4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D Service Group, K&N home
brew air filter w/ Cool-rap, Cat back Flow-Pro Dual System, Mobil 1 Oil &
Gear lub., Oil cooler, 180 T-stat, Tonneau cover, Autolite 3923 plugs,
Cool-rap of the A/C Pipes, Radiator Bug Screen.