Re: RE: 2001 Dakota Interior Spy Shots

From: QuadCabDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 00:07:01 EDT

>From what I see so far, I'll take the aesthetics of my 200 over a 2001. These
pictures make it look like a minivan inside. I have no problem with the
Caravan, in fact, I love the new one that is coming out soon, but I don't
want to feel like I'm driving one when I'm in a Dak. The door handles look
the most minivanish to me, what was wrong with the old ones? I think they
should have left the interior alone and freshened the front fascia and given
a new light treatment. I guess they should have consulted us loyal buyers
first.

I do however like that the HVAC controls have been moved and that the new DC
radios are inside.

David Gluckman
Birmingham, MI
'00 QC Sport+ 4X4 3.9L 5-spd