Re: FREAKIN STICKER!!!ATTN:Preacher

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 07:35:43 EDT

I put mine on in KY drove to RI and back to TX. Both are fine. Just missing the top and bottom arrows coming out the left side of the DML Decal. I'm not sure happened to them. and some of the real fine points in the DML decal are coming lose. The rams head looks great and is staying in place. Take a look at http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf/Decals.html

Don Mallett
geocities.com/maldbnsf

<< At 10:12 PM 8/4/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>I've had mine on for a couple of weeks now and all I did was Windex the rear
>slider and stick it on. No problems at all even at the car wash and it looks
>great. Thanks Preacher!!

Thanks Sam! Glad to hear that yours worked out well :-)
The important thing is that the DML'rs are satisfied. If there is anyone
else out there who had a bad decal, let me know!

Preacher
99 1/2 CC 4x4 SLT+ Redneck/Truck
http://www.bastaards.org
http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm CUSTOM DECALS!