Re: Superchargers-custom computer FLASH?

From: Mike Williams (evilrt@bignet.net)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 08:14:08 EDT

Price last year was 3500, plus 200 for polished unit. It did not include
custom flash. Price this year for the same kit with unpolished blower, with
fuel management system and custom flash would be. $4045. Add $45 an hour
installation if you have Golden West install it. I've been told they can
install the kit in 3 hours...

Mike Williams
00 Blk RC