Re: Project whoop Mike D

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 11:08:36 EDT

well, all I have to say is if austin can run faster than 12.5's, I will
defenitely be getting a different converter and new rear gears, and I will
aim my sights on high 11's (ALL MOTOR). as for now, we will wait and see
what austin comes up with. Next week I will be ordering my Weld prostar
wheels, so running all aluminum wheels will be nice too..

ttyl

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.56 @ 110 mph) "FASTDAK"
94 Dakota Sport - 3.9 V6 5-Speed (15.86 @ 84 mph)