Re: Tire pressure help

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 13:04:08 EDT

Well, when i had the stock 31's on, they were at 40 psi from the factory.
When i got the 32 AT/S's, the are running at 35 highway, and i aired them
down to 22 at the DML BBQ.
So, 32 might be a little low for you, but i don't think it should really
affect your steering at all? Dunno....

The Adam Blaster