Re: STUFF FOR SALE

From: DiscardedSalvacion (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 22:02:30 EDT

I am posting an update to my own message....the items
in question for sale are:

-97+ Dakota Clear Tail lights
-MTX RTX01A 2-way sdjustable electronic crossover
-Blaupunkt 4" 2-way speakers system 120 Watts max
Power
-Infinity Kappa 102a 2-ch Amplifier
  Power Specs:
   4ohm- 100w x 2
   2ohm- 150w x 2
   Bridged 4ohm- 300w x 1
   THD + Noise=0.05%
   Signal to noise Ratio >100dB
-Hyper Headlight adjustable Strobes HLS-2000A
-Infinity Kappa Perfect 10.1 10" subwoofer
  Power Specs:
    350W rms, 1400W peak
    Freq. Resp:18Hz-200Hz

These electronic items are all still in the boxes,
and were purchased from Ebay with the intention of
having a complete system put in all at one time. I
never got to and need some $$$ for my MCSE testing
($100/test)
I will post the price list tomorrow and just wanted
yall to keep an eye out. If you are interested e-mail
me at bluedoberman@yahoo.com
ALBERTO